Got another glaze load out of the kiln today. Finally getting some consistent results from the adjustments I made on the L&L. This is one of the pots I made using the textured paper.
To get the inside pink and outside blue, I protected the "binding" with wax resist and glazed the inside with the pink, re bisque the piece and then glazed the outside. The glaze at bisque temp crackled quite a bit when I took it out of the kiln, but enabled me to clean off the blue glaze that got on the inside of the pot easily. After refiring, the crackling repaired itself.
Off to Hickory tomorrow to set up for the Festival. I seem to have collected plenty of pots, this one included.