- Third Saturday in October: Valle Country Fair. I've done this show almost from it's conception and it is still one of my favorites for cool mountain fall color. Plan to come early or late to avoid traffic. http://www.vallecountryfair.org/
- First Saturday in November: Carolina Pottery Festival, Shelby, NC. Keep up with their news on their website: http://carolinapotteryfestival.org https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaPotteryFestival/
- Second Saturday in November: Potters of the Piedmont, Greensboro, NC is a new addition to my list of shows. Check here for details: https://www.facebook.com/PottersOfThePiedmont/?fref=ts http://www.pottersofthepiedmont.com
- Third Saturday in December: I'm giving another try for a home show. There is a great craft show just a few miles down the road put on by Whimsical Women. http://whimsical-women.blogspot.com, https://www.facebook.com/Whimsical-Women-182963658421216/?fref=ts I encourage you to check them out as well as dropping by to see my end of year deals and possibly random home items I'd like to sell in carport sale fashion. Mark your calendars for November 21, 10-5. This is a great opportunity to purchase things that don't make it to the shows or on the gallery market.
- And that is enough for me!
So far this is a list of my retail shows for 2013. I am keeping it small these days but you can always shop my Etsy store or call to order things posted here on the blog. Don't forget to visit any of the shops listed in the sidebar to check out and purchase my work anytime.