|16 place settings in a variety of my glazes- Dinner plates in Red Oak, cereal bowls in Latte and salad plates in Avocado|
- American Pie- an overlap of Red Oak and Cobalt
- Autumn- On large pieces I use Red Oak, Avocado, Latte, and a signature turquoise spot with an over coat of trails of Golden Oak.
- Autumn Avocado or Autumn Latte- On smaller pieces and ones difficult to apply 3 glazes to, I use Red Oak and either Latte or Avocado If you don't specify, I will do an even mix of both.
- Blue Ridge- an overlap of Avocado and Cobalt
- Fonta Flora- My newest glaze pattern is named after my neighborhood and is an overlap of Red Oak and Hemlock with the turquoise spot but no glaze trials
All of my pieces are fired to 2160 degrees F in electric kilns that have served me well over the past 26 years.
My work is made from stoneware clay, is lead free, dishwasher safe, microwave safe and oven proof. I highly recommend even gradual heating.
It is best to start food in cold ovens and NEVER place on any kind of stove top heat.Food may be frozen in pieces, but should be brought to room tempreature before oven heating.